Your dream wedding
Wedding Tips from Natalie Isaacs
- Have an “unplugged” wedding ceremony, don’t let guests spoil stunning professional wedding photos by trying to take photos with their cell phones and getting in the way of your amazing photographer
- Make use of professional service providers, unless you are close friends with a real professional wedding service provider, don’t fall in the trap of letting friends and family do your wedding for you (DJ, flowers, photography, etc.) just because it will save you some money.
- Decide what is most important to both of you and what is less important to you and split your budget accordingly. You may not be able to afford all of it, so prioritise what you want most for that special day
- It is really worth spending more of your wedding budget on a GOOD photographer, your wedding photos is one of the only things from your wedding you will be able to keep forever. A shady / cheap photographer will just ruin that.
- Don’t ask too many peoples for their opinions, this will lead to confusion and will blur your own vision on what you want.