Our Club & Course Policy
- Zimbali Country Club is a members only facility. All bookings need to be made by a member and guests are to be accompanied by the member.
- Pros are welcome but may not conduct clinics. Clinics are conducted by the Club’s Golf Pro only
- Golf shoes, with soft spikes only, are to be worn on the course.
- Golfers are required to register at the Pro Shop 15 minutes before official tee-off time.
- Golf carts are compulsory and each player is required to sign an indemnity form in this regard.
- We regret that spectators may not accompany players on the golf course.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the golf course.
- Only food and beverages supplied by Zimbali Country Club may be consumed on the premises.
- A bag tag is essential and your name must be displayed on your golf bag prior to arrival for check in.
- ‘Gemini carts’ do not fit on our golf carts and alternative arrangements should be made in this regard.
- Full green fees are payable in the event of late cancellations and are not refundable in the event of bad weather during play.
- Names of players (initial and surname) are to be faxed or e-mailed to us at least 48 hours prior to tee-off time.
- Zimbali Country Club reserves the right to amend tee-off times, if necessary, with reasonable notice.
- Green fees quoted are subject to change without notice.
Our Club and Course Policy